sábado, 24 de enero de 2009

Tom girlfriend hope not!!!!


tokio hotel took a stroll through a Latin American country last weekend Kaulitz twins (tokio hotel of the group) decided to give a paseito the heart of the Latin American country that apparently no one realized that they came because it was a sudden visit of a few hours because they had to return that would have a "party" from their fans agradecimineto we decided to do an interview to hear and see what we replied .... media: that they decided to visit the country .... ? bill: we want a little escape from the stress that we Manta (laughs) and decided to travel to Latin America. press a part of india were they? bill: the city of La Paz Press: they made during their stay in this city? Bill: We were really good to see the city at night and we got a fiestita (laughs) Press: Tom and your Tell you think that city ? tom: I never really imagine me encanto know that city struck me many things .... Bill: a girl (laughs) tom: if the truth! (red) at the party met a girl that I love! bill: you love to you all Tom: It was different to me quite hard part Press: you know the name of that agf ? tom: it is called ..... not just say you better not notice beautiful HERA Press: insurance and told him that Tom is not your name ? tom: no! then not told me nothing but love to tell what happens is that if at that time said it was an arm in July when they learned that two members of tokio hotel shared with them the party but not try to tell me anime, I believe in the love of a night it was different but I'm surrounded by fans all the time but all were erased from my mind when I saw her Press: how it all started? bill: either come to the party and tom camufaldos saw from the start and wanted to talk to her but she gave no significance tom: if you try to talk but did not understand very well what we talked then asked him to dance and all this came Press: think again to see? tom: this is what I most want to ask him his cell phone number to call and I hope at some really incredible momento.esto not? friends of tokio hotel in india who diria! tom and roll with his new jejeje mysterious aunt who will not?

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

tom con una chica???
no lo puedo creer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xANTJE dijo...

i was reading some things about tom and girls and i found that shit, HE HASN'T GIRL... stop alerts!!.




xANTJE_@hotmail.com